Cookie Img Back to top
Send SMS
+919821601979

Product Showcase
Home » Products » Power Tools And Accessories » 18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger

18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger

18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
Product Code : BC1880
Brand Name : POLYFLEX HYDRAULICS & PNEUMATICS
Product Description

The provided 8 V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger holds the capacity to fully charge a spent 18V 6.0 Ah battery in 55 minutes and 18V 2.0 Ah Slim Pack battery in 25 minutes. The provided charger has fast-charging, so that it can charge the 6.0 Ah battery to 80 percent in only 35 minutes and the 2.0 Ah battery to 80 percent in just 15 minutes. This charger was designed with battery-protection systems. One is the regulated dual-mode charge – the first 80 percent of the charging is very fast, while the remaining 20 percent is in long-life mode. Also, there is a cooling fan to prevent cell overheating while charging. Compatible with all lithium-Ion batteries, of different models and makes this 18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger allows users to operate a wide variety of powerful tools such as drill drivers, impactors, reciprocating saws, circular saws, oscillating tools and more.

Trade Information
  • Payment Terms
  • Others, Cheque
  • Sample Available
  • Yes
  • Sample Policy
  • Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
  • Main Export Market(s)
  • Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
  • Main Domestic Market
  • All India

POLYFLEX HYDRAULICS & PNEUMATICS